Monday, November 14, 2011

So Much BIG news today.

Ok well let me try this again. There is so much great big news today!

To start with (yes I am a few days late) the fabulous ladies at Sweet Pea stamps featured some of my creations on their blog the other day. Click on their name to check out my work.

To end with, I have been chosen as one of the blogs featured on Stop and Scrap.com's countdown to Christmas Blog Hop. That means that 3 fabulous people will win one of a $25 or 2 $10 shopping sprees on their fabulous store website. If you haven't been there you absolutely have to check it out, they have EVERYTHING paper craft related that you can imagine.  We will be having a Christmas card contest on my day, and all you will have to do is post up a link and follow my site. Easy Peasy! When I know, you will know.

Happy Crafting and you may even get another post from me tonight, I have some layouts to show.

No comments: