Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beary Box 22

Boy oh boy am I cutting it close today. I am going to post first, then go post the link then come back and edit.

Ok first the card. Love these little hedgehogs from Rachelle Anne Miller. I used some CTMH ink to colour them. The paper is SEI and Daisy D's, hearts are die cuts off my sizzix. Had to add a little bling so I used some glossy accents on the stamps and some stickles.



This is another wedding layout from Denices wedding. In the picture is my sister, me, Denice's sister and of course Denice. Sitting in the chair is one of our childhood nanny's Elizabeth who we were so glad to see her there and looking pretty healthy.

The title is vellum one from one of the DCWV "Once upon a time stacks" and the patterned paper is from another one of their stacks and is all flocked. I wanted to keep the background fairly simple, but I thought it needed more than just the flowers so out came the sewing machine. I have added a closer view of the stitching because I am impressed that an old hand-me-down machine had such a cool option. If you look really close you will see that there are slightly different shapes, which is because one was done in forward, the other was done in reverse.







Have a great week ladies.

1 comment: