Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Getting Close to Last Chance.... And August Specials

Well Gang,

The end of the CTMH Catty and summer supplement is getting really close... like 2 weeks away! That means that there are lots of items retiring and will never be seen again. Do you have some favorites that you need to stock up on? I know that I have been going through Blossom paper like a crazy woman, so I will be stocking up.

I know you will all love the new catty though, but I did want to show you the versatility of one of our current "Cut Above" precut kits to tempt you. These 4 cards use just the Cute above "Thank You Card Kit" (z2063), and "You Mean the World To Me" (B1467) Stamp set. Then I used some White Daisy and Sorbet ink. These 4 cards are all different and literally took me 5 minutes to make. It doesn't get easier than that and who wouldn't want to receive one of these?



Don't forget about our August Specials either! Let's get everyone organized AND get some bonus products. You can check out the Marker Roll Up or the Accessory Roll Up online but seriously how cute are these?!?


No comments: