Thursday, August 27, 2015

Party Time!!!

Well the other day was my birthday, and later this week is one of my girlfriend's 50th so we had a little celebration on the weekend, at the yacht club. We had a lovely time, but I obviously needed to get crafty for some of the decor items! She wanted things simple, but her colours were pink, purple and white (you can see why we are friends with those colour choices!!) so I pulled out some of the hopscotch and celebration papers that I had. I cut each one in half so the piece was 6 by 8 inches, then I cut a dart in, and punched some holes.

I cut out the letters and accents using the Cricut "Artbooking" Collection. I inked up the edges with Glacier to make them stand out on the busy papers, and then added some of the fun self sticking sequins for bling. I strung the whole thing on Pixie Extra Thick Twine, and hung up with some washi tape so there wasn't any damage to the walls. Sorry that the pictures aren't super, but I forgot to take some before I left the house.



No comments: