Tuesday, February 23, 2016

OMG Dartmouth Ferry Stamps!!!

Well I am a Dartmouth, NS girl born and raised. I may have gone off to NB for a few years, but the Halifax Harbour is in my heart! That is why I was so unreasonably excited when I saw this Ferry Stamp set from Briana Corr Scott at one of the Etsy Shows in the summer. I regretted not buying it on the spot for MONTHS and then went to hunt one down, but I was told in no uncertain terms by one of the besties (and my partner in craft shows) that I was NOT allowed to buy anything for myself until after Christmas. Well Hubby done good and the stamp set was in my stocking!! I finally got it all inky and made a card for my brother in law's birthday. It uses Close to My Heart Paper and inks, a few touches from the My Anchor Stamp set and I have no idea the maker of the amazing octopus die (sorry). Hopefully next year Briana will have a Tufts Cove stamp to go in the background!

No comments: