Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring?!?

Well I know it is February, but it was 7 degrees Celsius here today... it is supposed to get really cold again, but we have almost NO snow left which is an amazing improvement from last year. I have been really lazy in terms of crafting lately and have gotten a total of ZERO layouts done, I did host a fundraising card class in support of Operation Smile on the weekend and was showing off some of the fantastic new papers, stamps and their matching Thinlets and was asked to put together a class. So I did! These cards all use the Penelope Paper pack, matching washi, Spring Critters Stamp set and matching Thin Cuts. I am really impressed that the thin cuts come not only in their own little envelope but are also on a magnetic backing!

I stamped in Archival Black on watercolour paper, and then used the watercolour paints, blend-able watercolour pencils and some ink to colour them up. Once coloured I cut them out and started to play. Since Easter is coming I thought that there should be a hint of it in the set, so I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. We are going to make 8 cards (2 of each) for $16.


The only thing I wish was that I could have captioned the chick with "Getting Chicky With It" but not everyone has my weird sense of humour...

1 comment:

Tindaloo said...

Lovely set of easter cards and such cute animals! ♥ ♥