Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quicky Page

Good Evening,

I thought I would post a super quick page that I did in probably under 10 minutes. I love how sometimes you just have things that are pre-done and look great together. This page is of my gorgeous little cousin Lyra, she is 4. At my sister's wedding last month she told me she was going to catch the boquet, and she did. The man who caught the garter was so sweet, kneeling down to dance with her (she had been the center of the dancefloor all night) but she got shy and just rocked a little and chewed on her gum. I can't seem to get the fingerprints off the picture to save my life. That is what happens when you don't quadruple check a picture order, you end up with glossy instead of matte photos.


The papers, title, journalling square and stickers are from My Mind's Eye "Little Miss Muffet" Collection. The flowers are from Prima Marketing and the ribbon and pink cardstock are from Close to my Heart. I put a few stickles around the title as a highlight and BAM, there is a page done. Note how the flowers are placed so that your eye is drawn from the title, to the picture to the journalling. That is the visual triangle that I mentioned last night!



No comments: