Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So This Card Just Happenned

Well so I have finally organized the HUGE pile of layouts around my scrap room, put them in some semblance of order and went to put them in an album. It was at this point that I realized there were some major events that I had sort of forgotten to scrap... so now I have a semi organized all in one pile of layouts on my floor and a semi organized set of pictures to catch up on. I hate that I can't guess how many pages it will tell me to tell a story, I mean I would hate to miss something right?

In other news I just got me some new stamps from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Seriously, they have some super cute stuff, and I think that this little one may have just jumped up to the top of my LOVE list. Her name is Angry Ballerina and I think that I may make cards with her for every person I know.


She is coloured with Copics (Look at me getting all awesome at this blending shenanigans!)
Skin E00, E02, E11
Hair E13, E17, E18
Piggy RV32, RV34
Dress B06, B04, B02

I then fussy cut the heck out of her! The background is a plain white 6by6 card, with a random piece of paper from a swap. The small background is the flourishes from CTMH's The Best Things (C1503) stamped and them embossed with clear embossing powder (Z821). Heat set, let cool, then I smudged some Chalk Inks over it. Sharpie for the line, little bit of Stickles around the end, some CTMH Just Blooms Summer Posies (Z822). All put together it was pretty simple to make, but I really like the look of it.

No comments: